Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Coffee outside with plaza view, check.

I always look forward to having a nice cup of coffee at a patio, preferably in an European country. Yesterday I got the chance.

I had been searching the internet for "cafe near Magdeburg", turns out I had been using the wrong keyword... I should have used "Kaffeehaus" (coffee house). And this one turned up.


This place is called "Kaffeehaus Köhler" and is near a plaza. Jens, Martin and I rode our respective bikes (yeah, I got my bike! More on this later) there in a sunny afternoon after a long day's work.

We each ordered a cake and a coffee, all different flavors. For myself I got a Mozart cake, and a plain coffee. Jens was very kind to treat me this time.

Coffee and cake at Kaffeehaus Köhler

Cake was ok, Coffee was good, company was the best. I also liked the stone table which enhanced the whole experience.

Some say that going to a coffee place is not always about the coffee. I agree. Sometimes you just want to sit and chill; sometimes you just want to hang out with people. I do have a list of having coffee at different venues and with different people (and I will repeat anytime):

Inside:
-Coffee by myself -- check
-Coffee with good company -- check
-Coffee with a super cute girl -- working on it

Outside with plaza/city view:
-Coffee by myself  -- working on it
-Coffee with good company -- check

-Coffee with a super cute girl -- working on it

Outside with harbor view:
-Coffee by myself  -- working on it
-Coffee with good company -- working on it
-Coffee with a super cute girl -- working on it

Let's see when I can complete the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment